Exams can be stressful for students, so we’ve put together 50 good luck wishes for exams that you can share with your loved ones who are undergoing exams.
The work of reviewing and understanding all the past lessons or trying to understand new knowledge included in the exam takes a lot of effort. Aside from doing their best to prepare for the upcoming challenge, motivation helps students in passing the exams.
Listed here are some motivational messages and good luck wishes for our loved ones. Use these good luck wishes and quotes in cards, messages, emails, text messages or some other way before their important exams to give them encouragement and confidence. You can also include special gifts such as crystals as a good luck charm!
50 good luck wishes for exams
- Wishing you tons of luck for this exam! I know that you will excel in everything you do. Always remember that I am here for you. All the best!
2. Believe in yourself as we believe in you and your hard work will surely result in a good outcome. I know that you will definitely do well on your exam. Best of luck!
- I know that you worked hard on this exam, so you should be proud of what will be the outcome. You are almost on the finish line of education, so keep ongoing. I wish you all the best.
- Good luck with taking your exams. Just believe that all your hard work will pay off. Focus on reaching your goals and pray for God’s guidance. I will always be here to cheer on you.
- We are rooting for you! Keep working and make your dreams all come true. Seeing the results of all of your hard work will make this struggle worth it. We’re all thinking of you.
- You’ve worked hard for this exam, and now it’s time to pour out your knowledge on your exam. Stay positive and continue to reach your dreams. You’re almost there and we’re all hoping that you will succeed on the next step of this journey. Good luck with your exam!
- Always remember that we are always here to support you. We believe in you and your ability to stay on top of these exams. You have everything that it takes to truly succeed as a student and as a person. You’ve got this!
- We are really proud of what you have accomplished and become a young adult. You are one of the most diligent students in your school, and we know that you’ll make us tremendously proud. Wishing you heaps of luck throughout your exams. Best of luck!
- You have studied hard on this exam and we know that all your hard work will pay off. You’re on the right track and we know that the long hours you spent studying will make you nail this exam. We know that you have a bright future ahead of you. We love you and we are so proud of you!
- Good luck with taking your exams. Keep working to make your dreams all come true. Seeing the results of all of your hard work will make this struggle worth it. Always think that we are here behind you in all your endeavors. We’re all hoping for the best.
- This is not just your final exam; this is the start of your journey. I hope that you will pour all your efforts into doing this. Good luck with your exams, and remember to stay motivated because I am always here to guide you.
- I am proud that you have done the tough work and remained committed to achieving your goal. Now is the time that it will all be tested. Best of luck with your exams and keep pushing even when the going gets tough.
- I am happy that you never quit and you are putting in the hard work in preparing for these tests. Wishing you the very best in taking these exams. Bear in mind that we are thankful and proud for your efforts.
- Stay committed to improving your knowledge every single day. Keep moving forward and remember that all of your effort to study will come to a culmination. Just do your best and stay focus. I wish you luck with your exams.
- Always remember that you can accomplish anything you set your mind to. Keep pushing and make your dreams your own reality. Wishing you the very best of luck in taking these exams.
- We want you to know that we are sending you heartfelt wishes, good vibes, and optimistic thoughts as you take these exams. Be confident, and have faith in yourself. Stay calm and forget about your worries. We believe in you!
- Do not doubt your abilities because you are smart and you prepared for this. Take control of your mind, stay calm and believe in yourself. Stay positive that you can pass this exam and you will. I wish you all the luck.
- Good grades are a result of relentless hard work, which you’ve already done. The reward for hard work is always positive and that’s what you will get. Best of luck and go get it!
- Thank you for doing your best by studying hard. I know that you will do well on your exam. Put your mind at rest and believe. Claim that you have passed already. All the best for everything you do.
20. As the saying goes, Knowledge is Power, use it. Believe in your power. Go out there and claim your success! Also, thank you for being a good student and for doing your very best.
- Taking the test is not a game of chance. It’s your ability to face your exam with confidence because you have prepared for it. Plan your success and it would be seen as good luck. Good luck with your exams!
- Exams are a test of your knowledge retention abilities. Now that you have study hard and you prepared well, do not be scared and believe that the results will be great. I know that you will. I wish you good luck.
- We are glad that you feel ready to give these exams your best shot. We’ll never stop cheering you on and helping you in every way that we can. The very best of luck. We cannot wait to celebrate with you afterwards. Everything will work out in the end.
- Best of luck with your exams. Your enthusiasm and hunger for knowledge are really admirable. We are proud of your diligence in doing your work. We’re here to encourage and support you every day. Show them what you’ve got!
- Best wishes in facing these challenging and grueling exams. You can surely reach your goals and aspirations, and we know you will. Now be proud and show them what you’ve got!
- Best wishes in taking your final exams. You’ve put in all the hard work and best efforts to reach your objectives. Always remember to try your best in whatever you do. Stay motivated and strong in facing all the obstacles life may throw at you!
- As you work hard to achieve your dreams. I know that you will surely reach it. This exam will prove how well prepared you are for the next step of your life. I know that you can do this.
- Good luck with your exams! We hope and pray that all your effort in studying will give you the results you are expecting. Start your exam with prayer and leave everything to God. We wish you all the best. God Bless.
- All your years of studying will now be tested. I know that you are ready and you have prepared for this day. I believe that you will ace this exam.
- Success is to get up every day and do your best to reach your objective. This day, you are exactly that so I know that you will do the best you can to have the best results. Good luck with your exams.
- Free your mind of worries and anxiety put everything in God’s hand and he will guide you. I believe that you will do well on this exam because you prepared well. Wishing you the best of luck on this exam and God bless.
- Keep working and make your dreams all come true. Seeing the results of all of your hard work will make this struggle worth it. We are all rooting for you. Good luck with taking your exams!
- Best wishes in taking your exams. You have everything you need and you have prepared for these. We know that you will do well with your exams.
- Believe that you can, and you will. Now is your time to shine. Best of luck on your exam, we’ll be rooting for you every step of the way. We hope that you will be successful in your life.
- Everything that you have learned this past whole year will not be put to a test. I know that you are ready and you have reviewed well for this day. I believe that you will get your goal grade on this exam. All the best!
- I am proud of your hard work and dedication to reach your goals. I know that soon you will reach your aspirations in life. This exam will prove how well prepared you are for your next journey. I know that you can do this. Best of luck!
Best Inspirational Bible Verses to Read Before an Exam
- “Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.” –Matthew 6:33-34
- “May the Lord direct your hearts into God’s love and Christ’s perseverance. –2 Thessalonians 3:5. All the best!
- “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God.” –Mark 10:27
- “I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.” -Psalm 16:8
- Hebrews 13:6
So we say with confidence,
“The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?”
- Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
- 1 Corinthians 15:57
But thanks be to God! He gives us victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Philippians 3:13-14
But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Good Luck Wishes for Exams with Wonderful Quotes from Famous People
- We wish you good luck with your exam! We believe that you can reach your goals. Always remember what Albert Einstein said: “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
- Best of luck with your exam! I want to share with you my favorite quotation to keep you going. from Theodore Roosevelt. “Believe you can and you are halfway there.”
- Vincent Van Gogh said: “Great things are done by a service of small things you did these past days will surely be great tomorrow.” I know that you will do the best you can to have the best results. Good luck with your exams.
- A quote from John Dewey says, “Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.” Learn from it and use it for success. Good Luck with your exams!
- As David M. Burns said “Aim for success, not perfection.”. Always bear in mind that this is all about reaching for your goals and dreams. Stay focus and always think positive!
- “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” By Henry Ford. As this famous quote states, do not fear if you fail because it is part of our journey. Stay focused and do your best to continue reaching your goals.
These good luck messages will surely help motivate those who will take the exams. The quotes for good luck messages can be given through a card or a gift card.